※ Note that many parts go through PvP-only areas. There are ways around for all of them, however nobody bothers to camp them to kill other players, and you are in for only a short amount of time. This guide only uses the bypass routes when the main route through the PvP ruins area is the more difficult way.
Also note that all parts of this path except for the final assembly can be completed in a party in open mode, but Hilt has the option for a solo mode.
■ Central Brittany
- Go to large oracle temple near the castle
■ Oracle Temple
- Talk to Oracle, first keywords through to "created to do"
[Page of Spirituality and Corporeality]
▷ Central Brittany
- Go to castle, go to library, get sheet music, sit at piano, play sheet music, secret door will open, page is in a chest
[Page of Honor and Disgrace]
▷ Kas Ruins
- Go into the town, then turn left. You should pass a big purple flower on the left. Continue until you find the elevator.
- Get on the elevator. At the top of it, change to the next elevator. Watch out for the flamethrowers on the cliff here. The center of the far side of the elevator might work.
- At the top, go left and go around the wall.
- In the keep, look for the bookshelf on the first floor on the left. A book opens it.
- The door to Kas Vault is behind the bookshelf.
[Page of Valor and Qualm]
▷ Dysborg Ruins
- Find the door using the compass marker. The building has a pit just inside the entrance, the door is in the pit. Watch out for the traps.
[Page of Justice and Malfeasance]
▷ Libris Ruins
- Find the door using the compass marker
[Page of Compassion and Cruelty]
▷ Graff Gem Mines
- Go to the basement level, you will need to break a wall along the way
- Take the tunnel to Rhun Vault
[Page of Honesty and Deceit]
▷ Opalis Ruins
- Find the door using the compass marker
[Page of Sacrifice and Narcisissm]
▷ Midras Ruins
- Find the door using the compass marker. Note that this is not the same door as from the Love path.
[Page of Humility and Pride]
- wait until you get the Vermillion Lens
※ You need to turn on shadows in your video settings
- The elevator is near the skeletons at the east exit, the monolith is the switch. If the switch isn't working, you may need to switch to party mode.
- Watch out for the air elementals, they can gust you off of the bridges
- South of the statue is a good place to wait without air elementals bothering you
- You can only use the ankh statue when the big statue's shadow is over it.
- This happens twice an hour, at about 45 seconds after the half hour.
▷ Boreas Colossus
- Say "nothing" to the monk
- Set the cubes to have the same layout
- Take the right gap, then go down into the hole
- Go through the back wall, then up the vine on the other end
- Do not bother with the chests, they are all mimics
- [tip] Note that the answers to most of the puzzles are in books in the area you get sent when you fail a puzzle.
- At the deep pit, fall to the west half, there is water down there
- Click on the left wall where it says ANNE
- Chess puzzles: east pawn, south rook, northwest bishop (all white pieces)
- Answer three riddles from the dragon
※ Some answers
· Four hang, four sprang, two point the way, two to ward off dogs, one dangles after, always rather dirty. What am I? - Cow
· I am always hungry, I must always be fed, The finger I touch, will soon turn red. What am I? - Fire
· I am found in the sea and on land, but I do not walk or swim. I travel by foot, but am toeless. No matter where I go, I'm never far from home. What am I? - snail
· I can bring tears to your eyes, resurrect the dead, make you smile, and reverse time. I form in an instant, but last a lifetime. What am I? - Memory
· I weaken all men for hours each day. I show you strange visions while you are away. I take you by night, by day take you back. None suffer to have me, but do from my lack. What am I? - Sleep
· Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it? - Nothing
· The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? - Footsteps
· There is a house. One enters blind and comes out seeing. What is it? - School
· What is easy to get into but hard to get out of? - Trouble
· What is it that no man ever did see, which never was, always is to be? - Tomorrow
· You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I? - Reflection
· You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I? - History
- The ankh statue is at the top of the hill. Note that if you wait too long, an invisible wall will close the path along the hill, and you will have to answer riddles again.
▷ Grannus Colossus
- [tip] Bring some Potions of Wolf Speed, these last 10 minutes, which should be more than enough if you make no big mistakes. Combining with Dash or Sprint will help too. Having Silent Movement is highly recommended.
- Use a Potion of Wolf Speed, then run through the first and second open gates before they close. Rest a moment, cast Silent Movement, and make your way to the next doors. Kick them open. If the first gate is closed, do not go in. You may want to switch to private mode, because that means someone else is in the area and could mess you up.
- Now you have to cross the poison pond. If you can make it on the logs alone, great. If you fall, run to the land areas on the right, and then heal like crazy. You can safely reach the end from the farther land area.
- Now proceed to the next open gates, then run through them and the next open gates. Dash alone is enough to make it through.
- Re-cast Silent Movement, then make your way around, first to the right, then in front of the second wall, then up on to the left corner of the far wall.
- Re-cast Silent Movement again and follow the far left wall to the far left corner.
- Go through the trap door in the floor of the corner tower, you should see a skeleton glowing blue. Search the skeleton and you will find...
- ...just a shard of the lens, plus a note about how it got broken
- (The statue was a red herring that would have put you amongst strong enemies.)
▷ The Epitaph (inside Desolis)
- The second lens shard is in a pool guarded by a satyr, the Page of Humility and Pride is in a chest in the troll room nearby
▷ Oracle Colossus
※ This will take a while, you should plan for an hour or two just in case.
- Activate the statues in the proper order. You can find the combination by trial and error, but it hurts when you make a mistake.
- [tip] The puzzle does not reset from being left idle, so you can hit one at a time and run away between them
- the elements in order : Moon Life Sun Air Death Water Fire Earth
- [tip] If you have to get away from aggro, the diagonal pillar is good for this
- First, you need to flip the lever to the south east, this pulls out a platform so you can hit the south west switch
- The central east platform goes up, now you need to flip the south east platform to get the bricks back so you can jump up
- Jump up the center east pillar and flip the center switch
- Go back to flip the south east switch again
- Now you can jump across on the north pillars
- You have to activate statues up one at a time, each reveals the next statue
- The first statue is in front of the south (higher) gazebo
- The fourth statue is on the east shore of the lava river
- When you get to the far side of the lava river, don't forget to flip that last statue!
- Once you get the last statue, you will need to go back around to the east shore, where you will find the last platforms to the southwest
- Look for the hatch on a small island. The third lens shard is in a chest.
▷ Hilt (in back of Nightshade Pass)
- Bring some coal. You need at least 5, but bring more just in case.
- [tip] Note that if you go in solo, you will be in a special quest-only version of this area. The important difference is that monsters do not respawn, so you can take your time.
- DO NOT FORGET THE COAL
- In the chapel room at the bottom, there is a brick switch along the left wall to open a secret door
In the final room, you stand in the center of the forge to activate it
■ Paladis Shardfall
- The Confluence Chamber is at the base of a waterfall in the center area
- Follow the quest marker on your compass. The door is hidden by some vines.
- Enter The Confluence Chamber
- Activate the podium
- Give it the eight pages and the three lenses all at once
■ Central Brittany
- Go back to the Oracle Temple and talk to the Oracle
- Make sure you end the conversation by clicking on "goodbye". Just pressing the ESC key may not trigger the completion.
- After the final conversation with the Oracle, you will see many words appear on your screen. Go outside to the little Oracle temple and you should be able to claim your shroud, consumables for the Dread Artifacts, and a free Player Owned Town Row Lot Deed.
* 출처 : SotA 포럼